Sit with your students as they read the conversation between Jesus and His disciples as they shared their Last Supper together. Walk along the path with Jesus as He was tried, beaten, crucified, and finally died on the cross. Then share with your students the joy of the disciples when they learned that Jesus had risen from the dead! Your Bible study concludes with the last words of instruction Jesus gave to His disciples before He ascended to heaven.
For many teachers and parents, teaching the Bible to students can feel overwhelming and frustrating, but it doesn’t have to be! The Resurrection study will equip you to communicate God’s Word in an easy and creative way that students will remember for years to come.
These books will help you…
- Prepare & plan each lesson quickly, saving you time and energy.
- Create a fun & engaging experience as kids draw stick figures with the Bible stories
- Explain how each story fits in the “Big Picture” of the Bible
- Deepen understanding by teaching students through multiple learning styles
- Become the kind of teacher students love!
The Resurrection study includes 40 Daily Lessons or 11 Weekly Lessons.
Special Learning Focuses:
- TIMELINE – Students are equipped to draw the timeline from the last meal Jesus had with His disciples to the Ascension.
- GEOGRAPHY – Students map biblical locations in and around Jerusalem that relate to the Resurrection.
By the end of this study, your students will be able to
- Draw the timeline of the Last Supper to the Ascension
- Recite 9 memory verses
- Tell you facts about each character and event!
With this study, you’ll have everything you need to confidently teach the characters and events surrounding the resurrection of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ!
(Be sure to order both the Teacher Book and Student Books.)