The Birth of Jesus – Multi-Level
$4.75 – $16.95
Birth of Jesus – Multi-Level
Your children know the basics of the birth of Jesus story, but you want a way to take them one-step beyond what they know. We can help!
This unique Bible study begins with creating a timeline of the characters and events surrounding the birth of Jesus. Then with each lesson, we focus in on a different aspect of the story helping students to see how they relate to one another. During each lesson you will read Scripture, discuss it, and stick figure each passage. Each lesson ends with a lesson review and memory verse related to that lesson.
Beginning in Nazareth, we start with Mary and Joseph’s responses to the news that they would be parents to Jesus, the Messiah! As you go through the study, your students will map the journeys of Joseph and Mary as they travel from Nazareth, Bethlehem, Jerusalem, Egypt, and back to Nazareth. You will introduce them to the people who played key rolls in the coming of Jesus.
In this Bible study, you will:
- Meet Gabriel, who announced the coming of Jesus to Mary
- See how the shepherds became the first to tell others of Jesus’ coming
- Go with Mary and Joseph to the Temple, and meet Simeon, and Anna
- Learn the evil plans of Herod the Great
- Watch as the family fled to Egypt
- See how God protected Joseph, Mary and Jesus
- Discover where Jesus’ family lived after returning from Egypt
Your students may know this story, but you are going to teach them at a new level! By the end of this study, your students will be able to draw the timeline of the nativity of Jesus on their own and be able to map the journey of Mary, Joseph, and Jesus! Take your students to the next step today!
5 Weekly Lessons or 24 Daily Lessons
Which is best for you? Books or eBooks
Be sure to order both the Teacher Book and Student Books for this study.