New Testament – The Cross to the Upper Room
Take children on a memorable journey through the New Testament using stick figures! For many teachers and parents, teaching the Bible to students can feel overwhelming and frustrating. But it doesn’t have to be! The New Testament Bible Overview will equip you to communicate God’s Word in an easy and creative way that students will remember for years to come. Here’s how…
These books will help you…
• Prepare & plan each lesson quickly, saving you time, and energy.
• Create a fun & engaging experience as kids draw stick figures with the Bible stories
• Explain how each story fits in the “Big Picture” of the Bible
• Deepen understanding by teaching students using multiple learning styles
• Become the kind of teacher students love!
45 Daily Lessons or 12 Weekly Lessons
Special Learning Focuses:
• TIMELINE – Students are equipped to draw the timeline of New Testament events.
• FACTS – Students memorize the books of the New Testament, 12 Apostles, and the Apostles’ Creed.
• GEOGRAPHY – Students map biblical locations to learn the cities, countries, and empires related to the people and events of the New Testament.
• STUDY TOOLS – Students practice using a Bible Dictionary, Concordance, and Topical Bible to give them the lifelong skills they need to study the Bible independently.
Every lesson follows an easy, 8-step teaching format:
1. Pray and review teacher notes (before class)
2. Review the timeline and memory verses
3. Read Scripture with students
4. Draw stick figures onto board
5. Explore and discuss passage
6. Students draw stick figures into their books
7. Lesson review
8. Lesson memory verse
By the end of this study, your students will be able to draw the New Testament timeline, recite 9 memory verses, and tell you facts about each character and event on the timeline!
With this study, you’ll have everything you need to confidently teach the New Testament and lead children into an “AHA” moment with the Bible! Get your study today!
Teacher Book: lesson notes, lesson pages, maps, memory verses, review questions and answers.
Which is best for you? Books or eBooks
See Student books for this study:
Early Elementary: Grades 1 to 3 (Traceable available for younger children)
Be sure to order both the Teacher Book and Student Books for this study.